18 hours left to apply
Before applying please read the following supporting documents. It is particularly important that you read the guidance notes before completing your application.
- County Estates Contact Officer
- Job Category: Construction/Building Maintenance, Customer Services
- Contract type: Permanent
- Working hours: Full Time
- Department: Economic Development
- Grade: Grade 6
- Salary: £24,799 - £28,785
- Closing date: 17/06/2019
Cardiff Council has a property portfolio valued at £1.2 billion comprising a mixture of investment and operational property including a large schools estate.
The Council’s new County Estates Team is seeking 3 customer focused individuals to provide a high quality ‘One Front Door’ contact service to customers based in the Council’s Non Domestic Buildings (including schools) estate.
Operating from the Council’s County Hall office in Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff Bay, the successful candidates will have had experience of delivering excellent service in a relevant customer focussed service environment. The successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate an ability to:
• to work as part of a team, demonstrating a willingness to assist others and a commitment to meeting Team, Directorate and Corporate objectives;
• effectively communicate in a courteous manner by phone, in person, or in writing to customers and other stakeholders;
• prepare reports and correspondence for management;
• work effectively with stakeholders, including customers, to deliver target outcomes;
• use IT systems including MS Word, Access, Powerpoint & Excel and/or equivalent.
• be highly organised in the planning of work and collation, arrangement and presentation of information.
For more information, please contact David Lowe, Operational Manager – Property Services on (029) 2087 3646.
These posts are subject to Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced checks.
These vacancies are suitable for post share.
We welcome applications in both English and Welsh. Applications received in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than English applications.
As a large public sector organisation, it is important to us that we support the economic wellbeing of our citizens and that our workforce better reflects the communities we serve. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from under represented individuals:
aged under 25
not in employment, education or training
from our local communities including in particular those from the Cardiff BAME community and LGBT+ communities
able to communicate fluently in Welsh
Print job details