8 days left to apply
Before applying please read the following supporting documents. It is particularly important that you read the guidance notes before completing your application.
- Business Architect
- Job Category: Customer Services
- Contract type: Temporary
- Working hours: Full Time
- Department: Resources
- Grade: Grade 8
- Salary: £32,878 - £36,876
- Closing date: 24/06/2019
The Digital Delivery Team is part of Customer and Digital Services. The team plays a key role in delivering Cardiff Council’s Digital Strategy, and is working to deliver exciting projects throughout the council and across Cardiff.
We are looking to appoint a temporary Business Architect until March 31st 2022.
The successful candidate will:
• put our customers first – designing automated digital services to deliver efficiencies and increase accessibility
• ensure the on-going identification of business needs to support the optimisation of systems that meet both operational and strategic goals
• document and design new business processes in support of delivering efficiencies
• provide pragmatic advice and support to key stakeholders on business process changes and impacts
• be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of identifying what needs to be done and taking personal responsibility for delivery
• be an excellent team-player, capable of motivating a team from across service areas, working on a high profile project requiring a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
If you require further information please contact Emlyn Nash, Corporate Customer Services Manager on (029) 2037 5506.
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Director/ Assistant Director/ Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
This vacancy is suitable for post share.
We welcome applications in both English and Welsh. Applications received in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than English applications.
As a large public sector organisation, it is important to us that we support the economic wellbeing of our citizens and that our workforce better reflects the communities we serve. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from under represented individuals:
aged under 25
not in employment, education or training
from our local communities including in particular those from the Cardiff BAME community and LGBT+ communities
able to communicate fluently in Welsh
Print job details