6 days left to apply
Before applying please read the following supporting documents. It is particularly important that you read the guidance notes before completing your application.
- Assistant Cemetery Manager
- Job Category: Other
- Contract type: Permanent
- Working hours: Full Time
- Department: Planning Transport & Environment
- Grade: Grade 6
- Salary: £23,866 – £28,221
- Closing date: 22/02/2019
These vacancies are only available to employees of Cardiff Council including Cardiffworks and Agency Workers currently engaged with the Council.
You will be required to work as part of a dedicated team in this most sensitive of services that covers 9 cemeteries throughout the city,
Duties will include:
• co-ordinating funerals
• liaising with funeral directors and families
• checking all paperwork and certificates are in order
• responding to complaints, requests for service and queries in writing, verbally both face to face and via phone
• agreeing solutions and organising any works required
These vacancies are suitable for post share.
We welcome applications in both English and Welsh. Applications received in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than English applications.
Print job details